Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Good ol Jersey

So I think I left my car door unlocked and some kids pretty much stole some things out of my car. They got my fancy Ecko watch and my ipod nano. They left other things in the car like my headset and my car charger but the thing that really bothered me was the glasses that I got out of Matt's car were smashed on the ground right outside the car. It bothered me a little bit those glasses did not have much monetary value but the sentimental value was through the roof. I also was not as pissed off about the missing items if anything I felt violated. I was like shit someone else was in car, but I am over it. They didn't break any of the windows or pee on my seats so I guess I have a lot to be thankful for.

Shaun and I had a lengthy discussion about my previous blog post about pursuing my education. He feels that I think it is a golden ticket of some sorts. I told him I do believe it to be a golden ticket. I feel very limited by my lack of education. I feel on paper it would be a substantial increase to my value. At least on paper anyway. I see so many people doing these "top notch" jobs and having this interesting careers and realistically the only thing separating myself from them is a bachelor's degree. I want to achieve more and accomplish more. Shaun pointed out very correctly though that the potential has always been there for me to accomplish and achieve more but I still lack any type of direction and focus. This to me goes back to being inconsistent most of all. I still don't know. I don't think it is a prideful for me to say, I have been great a lot of things but I really never mastered anything. The two weighing options are some type of ministry work or teaching. Not sure but I will still continue grinding!

No comments:

Post a Comment