Monday, May 28, 2012

Return to RU?

So there is a chance that I might be returning to Rutgers Newark. What kind of crazy shit would that be? Last night I wrote about consistency and wanting to finish strong. It would almost be serendipitous if I returned to Rutgers Newark and finished my degree. I am a completely different person than I was back when I went to school my first go around. I have a different head on my shoulders and the same distractions are almost non existent to me now. I would go back to become a history major only. I would not try to double major with political science. I am sure if I took this route that I wouldn't necessarily go into ministry but perhaps become a teacher. I would not mind teaching in Newark but I know the burden could be heavy though. I just want a degree because I am tired of feeling devalued. I know that if you work hard enough and take advantage of every opportunity given to you that you will go far in life. I know that there are some terrific opportunities available to you but I wholeheartedly believe that education is a clear propellant to success. I have tons of experience in my life all I need is the documents to back it up. Once I have that degree I will open up the doors to new worlds.

No comments:

Post a Comment