Monday, June 11, 2012

Exhausted and money thoughts

I am really tired. I am busting my ass at work and I enjoy it because real change is at least apparent in the floor moves I do. I am actually working this time around instead of phoning it in like at Haggar. Modells is just a different animal from Haggar altogether. I have to give credit where credit is due and I got my training wheels at Haggar and now its time to move on. I enjoy the company and I think I have a shot at going far with it. I need to really sit down and think about my future. I have been really trying to figure out a good budget for myself and realized I can really be saving a lot of money. I really need to relearn my concepts of money and figure out that I really need to be completely invested in my future rather than just living for the moment. It is going to be really hard for me to just be honest with myself and make proactive financial decisions. I was just telling my friends all this stuff I want to buy for no particular reason other than having it. I do like being debt free. It does offer a comforting peace of mind. I want to take a mini vacation to CT I just hope I dont go bananas while I am there.

1 comment:

  1. Check out mint.com. It's very handy for tracking expenditures, and if you have a smartphone, there's an app as well.

    ReplyDelete