Friday, January 6, 2012

HAPPPY NEW YEAR!!! Goodbye CT!


Guess this year I am going to more proactive in writing on my blog. I am back in NJ and before I get to that I must; however, I must talk about my Connecticut family. They have been my close friends for the past three years and have effected my life tremendously. The Trasacco family has been good to me. Sorry, that is an understatement they have been great to me. I was very touched at the going away dinner they had for me. It amazes me how much people we do not share that family bond can create that family bond without even realizing it. That I am attached to these people for the rest of my life. I can not ever forget about them even if I tried. I have added two more brothers and a little sister to my already big family. I do love them and I do miss them. As for the rest of the crazy bastards of Westbrook, CT and the shoreline, I miss them as well and I fortunate to the many many many memories that I was able to create while I was up there. There are just too many of you bastards to name but I love you guys as well.

The image up top is my tribute tattoo to Matthew Vincent Trasacco. It is an outline of the state of CT and inside it saids in latin: "Thus you shall go to the stars". A clear example of how one mans life can effect another it is through the passing of my friend M.V.T. He gave me a look into my own life and its finality. He gave me a chance to leave Haggar before I found out about my Grandmother's illness. He gave me comfort and strength into going out into the unknown. Several of our conversations has shaped me and made me a better man. Some of them probably made you a worst one Matt..lol. I hate that your not on this Earth anymore. Truly, I considered you a brother. Hell I even brought you down to Jersey to share in its glory. Well it was great reminiscing about the CT times. Now that I am back in Jersey I need to get out of this introspective lull and grab life as I so eloquently put it by the Dick.

No comments:

Post a Comment