Monday, December 10, 2018

Mondaiest Monday

Last night I have had an extremely violent dream and it fucked up my morning and who entire outlook on life. The dream was about someone who was attacking me or trying to harm me and I could not kill him. I could not stop him. No matter what the person kept on coming. The person was invincible and immortal. This is where is gets a little hazy but I think my brother tried to stop him and ended up dying in the process. This messed me up pretty bad.  I don’t know if it was because of Devin. I don’t know if it was because I couldn’t stop him. I immediately tried to make sense of this. I tried to make sense of my dream and couldn’t. There was no logical explanation for me having this dark ass dream. The only analogy I could use was that in this dream the person I could not stop was me. It was a physical manifestation of my desires to not change or desires in general. I don’t know if that makes any sense or just like usual, I am being overanalytical and too introspective. Then of course I have some special people in my life that are willing to call me out on my shit and piss me off in the right way to motivate me to move me to say let’s get it done. The phrase that she likes to use is that, “THE CITY NEEDS A HERO!” Its trueeee if not NOW when! WHEN! Be the miracle! 

You have to be courageous enough to continuously do the work that needs to be done. Fuck the doubt, fuck the fear, fuck the negative narrative. Live the purpose driven life! 

1 comment:

  1. I would call that an anxiety dream. I usually have them when im about to do something life changing, or when something major is about to happen, or when I'm about to make an important decision. Dark or light, It helps me to realize that hey... Some shit is about to go down! better be on P's & Q's.. (I just realized... WTF is P's & Q's).. :P Love ya.

    ReplyDelete