Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Mad Updates Yo

I can’t really remember all the short stories but there have been a lot of them since the last time I posted. These are not in chronological order. I just needed like a catch up post so here it is.

Ant pushes down a pregnant chick.
We were at some bar in Hoboken and we see some big chick. My first reaction is to ask her if she really is pregnant. Everyone suggested this was not the right course of action. Shaun however asked her, “What trimester was she in?” She answered to our surprise. Our next question was going to be why she is then out at a bar and drinking on top of that. We decided against this. She tries dancing with me and immediately I push her head down to begin to grind on her, I however didn’t take in account her mismatch weight issues so that bitch ended up tipping over and falling over.

Abe goes to MI
There’s so much to say here that honestly this should be its own blog post. Abe meets some chick off shade(cell phone rpg game). Abe goes to chicks house in MI. Abe meets chicks husband and family. Abe bangs chick while husband is away. That’s the extremely condense story.

Freke and Me go to Science
The short one liner from this story is me debating on telling the security guard the Megan’s law line. Freke adamantly suggests against this.

Ant and Freke’s Halloween
The great story from Halloween is Freke and I went to a party and we meet some grotesque woman. Her costume was Jessica Rabbit. The sad thing was at first I thought she was a man. The second thing is she looked like Kristy Alley. It was just horrible. She sits on Frekes lap and talks him up a bit I am dying on the inside. If only I had a camera. She later walks away and then I go to Freke that bitch looks like Tim Tebow with a wig. One another note I met some insane white dude at the party who said he was so cocky he deserved his own dictionary. He said he likes talking like Ali. Overall it was just a strange and weird Halloween. Earlier in the day I gave candy outside my store and scared the shit out of some white lady good times. Also several friends said they would disown me if I wrote this as my fb status…..”It arouses me to give candy to little children.” And “So as I gave out candy I cut a hole in the bottom of the box and told the kids to dig in.” Who knew people were so touchy on pedophilia.

No comments:

Post a Comment