Thursday, February 16, 2012

Crazy ass dreams

I have been having the craziest dreams of late. I had a couple about dying. I had a couple about Audrey.....those were great please if the italics don't clue you into the sarcasm let it be known that it is sarcasm. I end up waking up in a cold sweat and disoriented and it sucks. It has been happening for at least two months now. It really is starting to drive me nuts. I just wish I knew what the hell was going on. The dreams of course don't come if I am blacked out or use sleeping pills for bed. I hate hangovers and I hate the feeling of grogginess that the pills leave me with in the morning so I try not to consistently do both. Side note I am enjoying this time back but I got that craving for more again. I went on a couple of interviews and one that I really enjoyed was the Boys and Girls club of Patterson. I thought the interview went well the salary is about 1/3 of what I used to make but I think I will honestly be happier in this job than my last one. Haggar sucked my soul out and I can honestly say it will be at least a little while before I whore myself out again.

No comments:

Post a Comment