Thursday, May 24, 2007

Quick Recap

Almost been a month and some crazy shit has been happing.

I finally got caught by the heat which thank god for Newark Police she was too lazy to tow my car so she gave me 3 tickets and let me be on my merry way.

Abe is still crazy recently was caught video taping himself making cat noise in the back of the store. He also has pictures of coworkers and random girls from the bus on his phone. What a creepy bastard.

Shaun got a new whip rich bastard lol its a women's car but he loves it lol.

I'm slowly working on getting my licence back and I should have it by Friday hopefully if all goes as plan.

Me and Crystal had a little falling out over some stupid facebook note but were sorta talking again I guess whatever.

I got stood up I guess for a sorta date its a long story and deserves its own post.

No comments:

Post a Comment