Tuesday, October 14, 2014

School Daze

I've been laughing every time I walk on campus. The whole thing feels very surreal almost like a daze. I just remember  being on this campus of literally thousands of students and sticking out of the crowd. It's not like that anymore. I am an attention  whore and proudly admit it. This time though, it feels kind of good not to be in the spotlight. I keep my head down and do my work. I try not to talk in class unless I am forced. Even when I do I try to keep my participation to a quick and direct answer. I know my college experience is over. I'm not here to live the dream, I'm here to get that degree and move on. At times, I feel myself wanting to enter the fray  but work has been keeping me pretty busy. I juse like to stay busy nowadays. Writing all of this helps me keep the junk out of my head. I wonder where I would be if I never dropped out of school all those years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment